Many parents and students always want to give me a little thank you at the beginning of the year, the holidays or end of the year. While I am always grateful for these
kind offerings, I try not to take anything of true value from my
students. Usually a lovely well written thank you card suffices.
However, if my school did allow it (and not all do!), here would be my
top 5 teacher gift choices for the grand teacher in your life (or that
recent graduate of education)- in ascending price order.
1. A personalized pen or notepad. This shop on etsy has the cutest
note pads for just $6.00 that you can inscribe here.
2. For any pregnant teachers or mamas to be, I love this
apple onesie. It reads “When I grow up I want to be a teacher”. Well
who doesnt?! (13.00 here.)
3. Also on Etsy the most accurate Teacher Coffee Mug with
“I’m a teacher, what’s your superpower?!” on it- ($14.00 here.)
4. This cute framed crayon with your teachers initial featured in crayons and a
terrific thank you on the bottom($16.00 here).
5. The Tiffany ELSA PERETTI® APPLE PENDANT. The classic pendant for
the classic educator ($175.00 here.)