When my students return from Presidents Week/ Winter break they will be SHOCKED! I decided to spruce up my classroom with more than just some new teaching material. The groundhog said spring is almost here so I have to be prepared (and so should YOU!)
- I added a reed diffuser. Scents have a way of triggering memories. I do NOT want my classroom to smell like “teen spirit” anymore! These are my favorites:
Lavender Scented Diffuser
Fun Cactus Diffuser
- Bright Answer Buzzers instead of having students raise their hands!
- Brighter Clothes for me!
Lilly Pulitzer Maxi Dress
Long Sleeved Lilly Dress
- This great cell phone valet so students can be more focused and less worried about their buzzing phones during class!
- This bright balance ball chair so students can take a break when they are done with an assignment
- Fun Emoji Erasers to match my Google Classroom Emoji Header!
Feel Fantastic in February with these tips!