(Nordstrom Sale Edition!)
It is that time of year, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! I really only do my shopping from Nordstrom during their anniversary sale since you can find so many quality pieces at a discounted price. This year I am focusing on two things. The first is quality pieces that look great while teaching remotely. Second easily washable pieces if you have to go in to school then throw them right in the laundry when you return home!
THE DETAILS: Early access for select card members is open now! The Early Access Preview is available to everyone right now. Early Access will open for all card members on August 13th, then the sale opens to the public on August 19th.
WHAT TO BUY: Staple pieces that will go a long way. Aim for quality brands that you can dress up. Brands like Spanx and Barefoot Dreams rarely go on sale, so this is the time to buy it!
WHAT I WOULDN’T BUY: Don’t buy something just because it is on sale. Ask yourself if you are going to like it if it weren’t on sale anyway.
Great tops that you can accessorize well on camera. Comfy pants if you have to be virtual for multiple hours.
Whenever the Nordstrom sale comes around I always buy an item from the brand Barefoot Dreams. It is the softest, coziest brand known for the ultimate comfort and luxury. This year I am recommending the cardigans for their durability and flexibility to throw on for in person or online teaching.
- Get the Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite® Circle Cardigan $68.90 (Originally $116.00)
- Get the Barefoot Dreams CozyChic® Lite Long Weekend Cardigan $85.90(Originally $147.00)
- Get the Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite® Cardigan $68.90 (Originally $116.00)
I am also very into colorblock and this Madewell cardigan is a great steal as well!
Spanx leather leggings are absolutely incredible and look super polished when paired with sweaters and blazers. These are a MAJOR steal and if you walk away from here with one thing, try to get these leggings. They are fitted very well so size up one. Goes with EVERYTHING!
- Get the Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas for $42.90 (Originally $65)
- Get the Nordstrom Moonlight Short Pajamas for $29.90 (Originally $49)
- Get the Nordstrom Moonlight Crop Pajamas for $35.90 (Originally $55)
- Get the Nordstrom Moonlight Sleep Shirt for $29.90 (Originally $49)
Venture outside in these
All are originally $400 on sale for $229! Save $180!
- Get the Cole Haan Wool & Alpaca Blend Wrap Coat $229.00 (Originally $400)
- Get the Cole Haan Black Wool Coat $229.00 (Originally $400)
Don’t forget the ACCESSORIES!
Get the Satin Trimmed Hat $38.50 (Originally $59.00)
Get the Snakeskin Panama Hat $38.50 (Originally $59.00)
Get the Rag & Bone Panama Hat $149.50 (Originally $225.00)
Get the Brixton Straw Hat $42.90 (Originally $65.00)
SCARVES & RUANAS
Get the Kendra Scott Danielle Hoop Earrings for $34.90 (Originally $58)
- Get the Kendra Scott Sydney Charm Drop Earrings for $44.90 (Originally $68)
- Get the Kendra Scott Davis Drop Earrings for $44.90 (Originally $68)
CUTE BAGS TO GO!
- Get the Madewell Transport Stripe Embroidered Zip Top Crossbody Tote for $99.90 (Originally $168)
- Get the Madewell Zip Top Small Spotted Calf Hair Transport Crossbody Bag for $99.90 (Originally $168)
- Get the Ted Baker Mules Embroidered Zip Top Crossbody Tote for $99.90 (Originally $159.00)
- Get the Madewell Mules for $99.90 (Originally $159.00)
Finally (perhaps my favorite!) beauty steals!
Get the Mario Badescu Essentials $98.90 (Originally $149.00)
Get the T3 Cura Professional Hairdryer $42.90 (Originally $65.00)
Get the Neu Lash $98.90 (Originally $190.00)
Get the CZ Earrings $26.90(Originally $46.00)
Get the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set $68.00 (Originally $91.00)
Let me know all your favorite steals!
FTC disclosure: This post or video contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links.